CRAI Activity Park is open to members and non-members of the Scout Association. Scout Association members should complete the relevant forms necessary for taking members on camp i.e. NAN forms, risk assessments etc.

Nights away permits (Scout users only)
You must bring your relevant Nights Away Permit (Indoor, Scout camp site or Green field) with you for inspection by the Wardens or Key holder. Please note that Green field or Scout Camp site permit holders do not require an indoor permit. However, those holding only an indoor permit cannot camp without one of the other two permits.